Are you frustrated with sagging skin in your forehead region? Then a forehead lift and eyebrow lift, also called “the brow lift,” may be just what you’re seeking. This popular procedure is used to help reverse the aging process (think deep wrinkles and creases across your forehead caused by years of facial expressions and environmental effects.) Younger people are also candidates if they have inherited traits, such as lowbrow or other problems.
A Brow lift performed by New Jersey plastic surgeon Dr. Nicole Schrader can revitalize drooping or lined foreheads, helping you to look less angry, sad or tired. Using either traditional or minimally invasive (endoscopic) methods, the muscles above the eyes are altered to smooth lines and raise the eyebrows for a more youthful appearance. The procedure is often combined with other operations such as blepharoplasty and facelifts to improve the look of the eyes and other areas of the face.
If you’ve been considering a brow lift or another cosmetic procedure, please request a consultation online, or call Dr. Schrader’s office at 609-279-0009.
Alternative forehead lift procedures are available such as:
- Botox injections to lift your brows.
- Autologous injections to frame your beautiful eyes.
- Chemical Peels to treat your forehead lines.
- Is trained and experienced in all facial plastic surgery procedures
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Is board certified by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
Click here to request your consultation with Dr. Schrader.